Who Makes ACDelco Batteries?

Batteries are produced by Middle East Battery Company for ACDelco, a supplier of parts to General Motors. Saudi Arabia’s Middle East Battery Company is owned by Wisconsin-based Johnson Controls to the tune of 49 percent, with investors holding the remaining 51 percent.

GM and other auto manufacturers receive new and replacement automotive parts from ACDelco. Before GM sold the battery plants to Johnson Controls, a Middle East Battery Company shareholder, the company started working with the GM battery plants.

The ACDelco batteries manufactured by Middle East Battery Company are said to require no maintenance. However, ACDelco’s own product pages for these batteries offer details on recommended upkeep. Despite producing these batteries for car brands from Europe, America, and other parts of Asia, Middle East Battery Company claims that ACDelco batteries are perfect for climate conditions close to the Persian Gulf.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *