What Do Cranes Eat?

Some crane species consume insects, tiny crustaceans, tubers, and roots. Other cranes eat acorns, berries, grains, and grasses. Still other varieties of cranes consume other birds, reptiles, and even snakes. A crane’s preferred diet is greatly influenced by its habitat and anatomical structure. Large bird known as the sandhill crane primarily inhabits western and northern …

What Do Cranes Eat? Read More »

Who Makes ACDelco Batteries?

Batteries are produced by Middle East Battery Company for ACDelco, a supplier of parts to General Motors. Saudi Arabia’s Middle East Battery Company is owned by Wisconsin-based Johnson Controls to the tune of 49 percent, with investors holding the remaining 51 percent. GM and other auto manufacturers receive new and replacement automotive parts from ACDelco. …

Who Makes ACDelco Batteries? Read More »